As we reopening following the Coronavirus pandemic, we’re taking cautious measures to ensure that health, safety, and hygiene are at their best.
The following measures are in place for our staff:
- All of our staff will receive continuous and comprehensive training on hygiene and cleanliness, and prevention of the spread of infectious disease training prior to reopening.
- La Capanna Restaurant will undergo a deep clean prior to reopening and further specific measures to protect against Covid-19 will be carried out. Once reopened, our enhanced cleaning standards will continue to be overseen and daily disinfection will be carried out.
- Additional antibacterial disinfectant will be regularly used throughout the day to ensure surfaces are clean to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- These measures are in addition to our already robust hygiene and cleanliness protocols which already mandate good hand hygiene, supplying handwashing facilities, as well as alcohol-based hand sanitizers, and strict guidance on regular hand washing throughout the day.
- We will keep a minimum of 1.5 Metres between Tables.
- All our employees are well-trained to identify the symptoms of Covid-19, and have been instructed not to come to work if they are feeling unwell or had contact with anyone who is suspected or confirmed as having Covid-19.
- If an employee is displaying any symptoms relating to the virus, they will be sent home.
We also have the following measures in place for our customers:
- When possible we will serve dinner in the garden.
- Please do not come to the restaurant if you are feeling unwell.
- Could you please order online, using the form here.
- Please don’t leave your table unless really necessary.
- Please respect the time of the booking
Please use hand sanitiser provided at the entrance
Please wait to be seated
Please respect social distancing