Following the Government announcement on Monday 12 July 2021 advising that many of the current Covid Restrictions will be lifted from Monday 19 July 2021, Franco would like to reassure their customers that, at present, they will not be making any changes to their current Covid Secure measures.
The health, safety and well being of every single one of our clients and staff is, as always our paramount priority. We want to ensure everyone visiting and working here feels totally safe and confident in the knowledge we are still doing everything we can to minimise the risks associated with Covid.
The following measures are in place for our staff:
- All of our staff will receive continuous and comprehensive training on hygiene and cleanliness, and prevention of the spread of infectious disease training prior to reopening.
- La Capanna Restaurant will undergo a deep clean prior to reopening and further specific measures to protect against Covid-19 will be carried out. Once reopened, our enhanced cleaning standards will continue to be overseen and daily disinfection will be carried out.
- Additional antibacterial disinfectant will be regularly used throughout the day to ensure surfaces are clean to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- These measures are in addition to our already robust hygiene and cleanliness protocols which already mandate good hand hygiene, supplying handwashing facilities, as well as alcohol-based hand sanitizers, and strict guidance on regular hand washing throughout the day.
- All our employees are well-trained to identify the symptoms of Covid-19, and have been instructed not to come to work if they are feeling unwell or had contact with anyone who is suspected or confirmed as having Covid-19.
- If an employee is displaying any symptoms relating to the virus, they will be sent home.
We also have the following measures in place for our customers:
- When possible we will serve dinner in the garden.
- Please do not come to the restaurant if you are feeling unwell
- Please don’t leave your table unless really necessary.
- Please respect the time of the booking
Please use hand sanitiser provided at the entrance
Please wait to be seated